More than 25 years experience in Euro/Asian strategy planning, marketing and business development.
- Director of the Catalonia Regional Government Trade Promotion Centre (COPCA) for P. R. China, Beijing office.
- Director del COPCA para el Sudeste de Asia, Oficina Regional de Singapur.
- Director of COPCA for South east Asia, regional office in Singapore.
- Founder of MONLI AISA INTERNATIONAL S.L.
- Representative and consultant for China for the Leading Brands of Spain Forum.
- Consultant for European market for different Chinese administrations as China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT), regional government of Shandong Province, Sichuan, Hebei.
- Consultant of the Association of Spanish Brands (AMRE) for the Chinese market making functions in advising on the positioning and deployment in the Chinese market of associated companies.
- Consultant appointed by several Regional Governments, Spanish, Chinese and Taiwan Chambers of Commerce, as well as associations and industry groups in Singapore.
- Consultant by ICEX for the development and implementation of the plan PIPE2000 to support small and medium enterprises for internationalization, guiding and forming Spanish companies from different sectors.
- Antenna for European markets for different Asian governments as the Taiwan Textile Federation.
- Professor of several MBA courses at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, University of San Sebastián, ESADE, CSEC, ESMAI.
- Speaker in workshops and seminars such as “Doing business in China and Asia Pacific,” “Trading Protocols”, “Sector Strategy in PR China” … organized by chambers of commerce of Barcelona, Madrid, Navarra, La Coruna, Valencia, Castellon , Ciudad Real, Gijon, Junta de Extremadura,… and different industry associations and economic institutions, ICEX, CECO, Metallurgy Association of Catalonia, Spanish Textile Federation, Spanish Association of Food and Beverage,…